MATKARIMOV AKMAL KARIMOVICH
Chief Physician, Ophthalmologist, Ophthalmic Surgeon
Tashkent Medical Academy, medical practice 2000 – 2007 with honors.
Tashkent Medical Academy, Master’s Degree in Ophthalmology 2007-2010.
Since 2010, he has been working in the department of emergency microsurgery and eye injuries of the clinical hospital of emergency medical care in Tashkent.
Since 2018 he has been working at Dr. Maksudova’s clinic.
– Phacoemulsification of cataract. Mahatma Eye Clinic. Nagpur. India. 2015
– Laser ophthalmic surgery. RSCMG. Tashkent. 2017
– Vascular diseases of the retina and glaucoma. TashIUV. Tashkent 2014
– Neurophthalmology. TashIUV. Tashkent 2013
– surgery of cataracts, glaucoma, eyeball trauma, and its appendages, pterygium, strabismus, etc .;
– conservative therapy for all emergency eye diseases, such as inflammatory, vascular, the closing of trauma (concussion), etc .;
– conservative therapy for all dystrophic, vascular diseases of the retina and optic nerve, compensated glaucoma, and the like.
– Keratoconus, Intrastromal halo, and Yordamid, Surgical, IulBilanDavolashNatigalari. Tashkent. 2016.
– Evaluation of the effectiveness of complex conservative therapy at different stages of the epiretinal membrane. Tashkent. 2016.
– Evaluation of the effectiveness of intensive care in the treatment of acute vascular pathology of the retina and optic nerve. Tashkent. 2011.
– On the results of conservative treatment of post-traumatic endophthalmitis. Tashkent. 2011.
– Non-penetrating equatorial sclerotomy with posterior sclerectomy with terminal painful glaucoma. Tashkent. 2013.
– Efficacy of implantation of intracorneal rings by the CISIS method in keratoconus. Tashkent. 2013.
Participation in scientific conferences, seminars:
XV All-Russian scientific-practical conference with international participation “Modern technologies of treatment of vitreoretinal pathology-2017” (March 2017, Sochi).
Scientific-practical conference with international participation “Actual problems of eye microsurgery” (September 2016, Tashkent).
International scientific-practical seminar “Actual problems of ophthalmology”, dedicated to the 80th anniversary of the Department of Ophthalmology TashIUV (December 2014, Tashkent).
Scientific and practical conference with international participation “Actual problems of eye microsurgery” (September 2013, Tashkent).
Scientific-practical conference with international participation “Actual problems of eye microsurgery” (September 2011, Tashkent).